Are You Asking “How Can I Sell My Business?”
We have the answer.
CBI+Team members are more than a Business Brokers. We are Business Intermediaries and offer a wealth of experience, resources, and education to assist you in the sale of your business. Through intensive research and analysis, the CBI+Team offers a comprehensive business assessment that is critical to selling your business.
The CBI+Team is confident in situations that drive others away. Such situations include family succession issues, partnership fights, and investor disputes. We know buyers that also seek to invest in recapitalizations, restructurings, corporate orphan entities, divestitures, consolidation plays and time-sensitive opportunities.
Steps for Planning a Successful Business Sale
- Gather the information to establish the value of a business. Your CBI+Team Intermediary will provide you with a list of the information required.
- Interview with a CBI+Team member for a comprehensive business assessment to go over essential business information, review trends and analyze the health of the business.
- If appropriate, The CBI Intermediary may recommend that an independent, third-party business valuation be obtained from a certified business valuation firm. The CBI+Team will help prepare the packet to submit to the appraisal firm.
- The CBI+Team Intermediary will meet with you to discuss the value of the business and proposed deal structure to maximize the net gain from the sale of the business.
- If you determine that the sales price and deal structure meet expectations and requirements, you are ready to sell your business. The CBI+Team Intermediary will prepare an engagement agreement.
- The business is confidentially marketed to local, regional, national and international buyers through the exclusive CBI+Team confidential marketing plan.
Is Your Business Under-Performing and You Need An Exit Strategy?
Do you own a company that’s a real fixer-upper? One with an upside-down balance sheet? We know of a buyout firm seeking to acquire underperforming companies in the lower middle market.
A challenged company presents an opportunity. We ask, “How could this work?” and “Is there a way to unlock real value?”
If you are struggling or in deep distress (e.g. Bankruptcy or ABC), this firm relieves under-performers with up to $150 million in sales. Most companies in which they have interest should have sales in the range of $5 to $50 million.
Areas of Interest
Working with the fixer-uppers and upside-downers requires an open mind and a creative approach. The firm is opportunistic and works diligently at finding the treasures that others may have overlooked. The general targets are companies in the following industries:
- Business Services
The firm will also consider retail and franchise operations and particular areas of interest include:
- Branded food products
- Food processing
Begin to plan for your business exit today by having a professional, independent third party business appraisal done by a certified business appraisal firm. Call the CBI+Team at 918-940-6437 or fill out the contact form and you will be discretely contacted by one of our team members.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.